Physician dispensing is a term that describes when doctors, medical practitioners, or physicians supply prescription medication to their patients. This is sometimes referred to as “in-office dispensing” or “point-of-care dispensing.” These terms highlight that prescription medication is given directly to the patient at the physician’s office or clinic by the physician himself or herself.
The American Academy of Family Physicians believes that physicians have the right under their medical license to diagnose, prescribe for, and dispense pharmacologic agents or other therapeutic products whenever and wherever it is appropriate. Cosmeceuticals are cosmetics that have medicinal properties. There is no legal verification required for these products. They are specially designed to target the signs of aging, infections and other personnel appearances. Increasing awareness among consumers about beauty and the personal look is fueling the market.
Global Physician Dispensed Cosmeceuticals Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 13146.8 million to an estimated value of USD 32159.67 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.45% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Request Free Sample Report at @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-physician-dispensed-cosmeceuticals-market
Key Market Competitors: Physician Dispensed Cosmeceuticals Market
- Clinique Laboratories, llc.,
- Solta Medical,
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.,
- ZO Skin Health,
- IS CLINICAL,
- La Roche-Posay,
- Obagi Cosmeceuticals LLC,
- Unilever plc.,
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer,
- Jan Marini Skin Research,
- Bausch Health.
The Physician Dispensed Cosmeceuticals Market research report is a brilliant report that helps the individual to make vital choices and accomplish development targets. The study of this report has been utilized to analyze different fragments that are depended upon to observe the speediest advancement dependent on the assessed conjecture outline. Various strategies and procedures were utilized to assemble and assess the data. The market research report perceives the prerequisite to stay educated in this aggressive market conditions and consequently offers a bit of wide-running data for settling on choice and methodologies so as to enlarge the market productivity and development.
- Increasing beauty awareness among consumer is driving the growth of this market
- Rising awareness about anti – aging is driving the growth of this market.
- Lack of trained and skilled professional is restraining the market
- High cost of the dispensed cosmeceuticals is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Physician Dispensed Cosmeceuticals Market
- By Products
- Skin Care
- Acne Treatment
- Skin Whitening and Hyperpigmentation
- Dermal Fillers
- Hair Care
- Hair Repair
- Anti-hair Fall
- Scalp Repair
- Eye Care
- Prescription Drops
- Artificial Tears
- Injectable Botox
- By Application
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Sales
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Skin Care
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Khiron Life Sciences announced the launch of Kuida its CBD Cosmeceutical brand which consist of body and skin care products for women. The main aim is to expand the business worldwide.
- In September 2017, Skinceuticals has announced the launch cosmeceutical cleaners which have two new products Replenishing Cleanser and Soothing Cleanser. It can be used before any cosmeceutical regimen at home and also can be used in- office dermatology procedures.
Competitive Analysis: Physician Dispensed Cosmeceuticals Market
Global physician dispensed cosmeceuticals market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of physician dispensed cosmeceuticals market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global physician dispensed cosmeceuticals market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)