The global in-flight Wi-Fi market is experiencing a steady growth in the current scenario and is anticipated to rise in the coming years. The in-flight Wi-Fi market consists of some well-established players across the globe, which invest huge amounts in order to deliver the most advanced technology to the customers. The aircraft manufacturers on the other hand, are procuring the advanced technologies from the aircraft component manufacturers to deliver passengers with additional value-added services and thus, empower the passenger with a superior travel experience. This factor is helping the in-flight Wi-Fi market to surge over the period.
Moreover, reduction in travel time and comfort is also acting as a growth factor for commercial aviation industry. This also leading the aircraft manufacturers to procure more number of aircraft components. Another factor boosting the market for in-flight Wi-Fi is the modernization of aircraft programs in both commercial aviation. Entertainment while travelling is another luxury which passengers now a days vouch for, and the need for in-flight entertainment is further more pushing boundaries in the growth rates and adoptions of in-flight Wi-Fi systems. The market for in-flight Wi-Fi is poised to grow over the period with technological advancements being conducted by various industry participants in order to design and develop most advanced, high speed and superior internet services. The future of inflight connectivity will be fuelled by flexible platforms that deliver high-speed connectivity to every passenger, bundling the cost into the price of their airfare.
Get sample PDF Copy @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000922/
What the report features:-
- Global analysis of In-flight Wi-Fi market from 2018 – 2027 illustrating the progression of the market.
- Forecast and analysis of In-flight Wi-Fi market by Dosage, Route of Administration and Application from 2018 – 2027
- Forecast and analysis of In-flight Wi-Fi market in five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America
Leading key market players mentioned in the report:-
The major players in the In – Flight Wi-Fi market includes Echostar Corporation, GOGO Inc., Honeywell international Inc., Kymeta corporation, Panasonic avionics corporation, Thales group, Thinkom Solutions, Inc., Viasat, Inc., SITA and Global Eagle Entertainment.
The global market for In – Flight Wi-Fi market exhibit high growth in near future. Some of the major driving factors contributing to the market growth includes growth in population travelling by air along with increased implementation of connectivity technologies with operational benefits. Also, rising trend of in-flight retails is expected to significantly drive the in-flight Wi-Fi market. However, the high cost of implementation, upgrade and maintenance of satellite may adversely impact the growth of the market in coming years. Despite the factors restraining the market growth, the rising demand for connectivity in rapidly developing economies of APAC is projected to generate optimal growth opportunities during the forecast period.
The companies are trying to bring better service with a faster speed of Wi-Fi owing to the increase in the number of air travelers and rise in passenger’s expectationsAirlines are now increasingly replacing their existing systems with better Wi-Fi system, in order to meet with changing passenger’s demands, and there are different types of Wi-Fi systems available depends upon the types of aircraft. In 2017, various airlines have upgraded their existing Wi-Fi systems for better speed and connectivity. For instance, Delta Air Lines in the U.S. has upgraded its Wi-Fi systems for the second time in its majority of domestic flights. The upgraded Wi-Fi systems and technology offer better speed and connectivity even over oceans. Moreover, new systems and technology support number of users, for instance, JetBlue is one of its flight implemented the systems which can support up to 190 connected devices. Thus, aforementioned operational benefits associated with in-flight Wi-Fi is fueling the growth of the global in-flight Wi-Fi market.
Key findings of the study:
- North America is anticipated to account the largest in-flight Wi-Fi market share.
- Based on the type, the services segment is projected to dominate the in-flight Wi-Fi market.
- Narrow body aircraft led the in-flight Wi-Fi market by aircraft type in 2017.
- Air to Ground technology dominated the market by technology.
Buy Now This Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000922/
Reasons to Buy the Report:
- Learn about the driving factors, affecting the market growth.
- Imbibe the advancements and progress in the market during the forecast period.
- Understand where the market opportunities lies.
- Compare and evaluate various options affecting the market.
- Pick up on the leading market players within the market.
- Envision the restrictions and restrains that are likely to hamper the market.
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Semiconductors, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.