HVDC Transmission Industry stands for high voltage direct current, a well-proven technology used to transmit electricity over long distances by overhead transmission lines or submarine cables. It is also used to interconnect separate power systems, where traditional alternating current (AC) connections cannot be used.
The Global HVDC Transmission Market accounted to USD 6.5 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast by 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast by 2024.
High voltage direct current (HVDC) power systems use D.C. for transmission of bulk power over long distances. For long-distance power transmission, HVDC lines are less expensive, and losses are less as compared to AC transmission. It interconnects the networks that have different frequencies and characteristics.
Request a free sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-hvdc-transmission-market
The Global HVDC Transmission Market report studies the Global HVDC Transmission Market status and forecast, categorizes the Global HVDC Transmission Market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and the Middle East & Africa).
Global HVDC Transmission Market Definition:
A high-voltage, direct current (HVDC) electric power transmission uses direct current for the bulk transmission of electrical power, in contrast with the more common alternating current (AC) systems. For long-distance transmission, HVDC systems are preferred because they are less expensive and suffer lower electrical losses. The current market trends in the market for HVDC transmission are the reduction of fossil fuel, used in the modern renewable energy transmission. Furthermore the transmission for long distance is more suitable and also reduces the transmission loss and this system allows the asynchronous interconnection of networks that operate at different frequencies or are otherwise incompatible which will drive the growth of market.
Top Competitors of Market
- ABB Ltd.,
- Siemens Ag,
- General Electric,
- Toshiba Corporation,
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation,
- Nexans Sa,
- Nkt A/S, Hitachi Ltd.,
- Schneider Electric,
- Nr Electric Co., Ltd.,
- Prysmian Group,
- C-Epri Electric Power Engineering Co., Ltd,
- American Superconductor Corp.,
- Transgrid Solutions Inc.,
- Atco Electric Ltd.,
- Double Engineering Company,
- Hvdc Technologies Ltd.,
- Eltek, Ls Industrial Systems,
- Origin Electric Co. Ltd. among others.
Market Drivers and Restraints: Global HVDC Transmission Market
- Cost Effective for Long Distance Transmission
- Concerns Regarding Fossil Fuel Power Plants Rising The Need For Remote Hydro/Wind Plants
- Growing Popularity of Offshore Wind Farms
- Not Economical for short distance
- Required huge amount of cost
- Complexity of Multi-Terminal Systems
Global HVDC Transmission Market Competitive Analysis:
HVDC Transmission Market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of flow cytometry market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
This Report Consists of –
- No of pages: 350, No of Figures: 60, No of Tables: 220
In-depth analysis of the market
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period of 2018-2025 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided in the report.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the HVDC Transmission Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the HVDC Transmission Market
- The various opportunities in the market.
To Avail 10% Discount on This Report Mail us on @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Topics Covered in this Report:
Chapter 1 Study Coverage
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Production by Regions
Chapter 5 Consumption by Regions
Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
Chapter 13 Key Findings
Chapter 14 Appendix
Global HVDC Transmission Market, By Components (Converters, Cables, Harmonics Filters, Converter Transformers) By Type (Submarine HVDC Cable System, HVDC Overhead Transmission System ) By Power rating (Below 500 MW, 501–1000 MW, 1001–1500 MW, 1501–2000 MW, Above 2001 MW) By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Purview of the report
- To analyze the market size of the market and infer the key trends from it.
- Industry Chain Suppliers of Global HVDC Transmission Market with Contact Information
- To inspect the market based on product, market share and size of the product share.
- The various opportunities in the market.
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global HVDC Transmission Market
Have Any Query? Call Our Analyst @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-hvdc-transmission-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research