Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic autoimmune disease of multifactorial origin that can affect any organ or organ system, resulting in a broad spectrum of clinical manifestations ranging from dermatological involvement to multi-organ failure with episodes of relapses and remissions. Because of its dynamic nature, this disease has an unpredictable natural course leading to high rates of morbidity and even death. The incidence and prevalence of SLE varies globally and the variation is attributed to a combination of elements such as the characteristics of the population studied, sex, ethnicity, geographical locations, occupational factors, familial traits, time of study, and the diagnostic criteria used.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at @ https://www.reportsintellect.com/sample-request/293646
In 2015, the 7MM had 475,698 diagnosed prevalent cases of SLE, for all ages, men and women combined. The US accounted for approximately 53% of the diagnosed prevalent cases (253,215) in the 7MM. Epidemiologists forecast that there will be 498,420 diagnosed prevalent cases of SLE in the 7MM by 2025, with an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 0.48% during the forecast period. The diagnosed prevalent cases of SLE are projected to increase in all markets, except for Germany and Japan, where there were slight decreases during the forecast period. The increase in the prevalent cases of SLE in the US and the UK are attributed to a forecast increase in SLE prevalence over time and changes in the underlying population. Epidemiologists held the prevalence constant for the remaining markets; thus any changes observed in the remaining markets are attributed to changes in the population.
Epidemiologists utilized data from country-specific studies published in peer-reviewed journals and governmental documents to provide the age- and sex-specific prevalence of diagnosed SLE in the respective markets. The forecast methodology was consistent across all of the 7MM to allow for a meaningful comparison among them.
Get Discount on This Report@ https://www.reportsintellect.com/discount-request/293646
– The Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global and historical trends of SLE in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiology forecast of diagnosed prevalent cases of SLE (as per the 1997 revised American College of Rheumatology classification) segmented by sex, age, and severity. This report also provides an epidemiological forecast of the diagnosed prevalent cases of lupus nephritis (LN) among SLE patients for the 7MM, segmented into both 1995 WHO classifications (1985 for Japan) and 2003 ISN/RPS classifications.
– The SLE epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The SLE EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global SLE market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global SLE market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for SLE therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Identify the percentage of diagnosed prevalent cases of SLE by severity.
Reports Intellect is your one-stop solution for everything related to market research and market intelligence. We understand the importance of market intelligence and its need in today’s competitive world.
Our professional team works hard to fetch the most authentic research reports backed with impeccable data figures which guarantee outstanding results every time for you.
So, whether it is the latest report from the researchers or a custom requirement, our team is here to help you in the best possible way.
PH – + 1-706-996-2927
225 Peachtree Street NE,
Atlanta, GA 30303