Potassium bicarbonate (also known as potassium hydrogen carbonate or potassium acid carbonate) is a colorless, odorless, slightly basic, salty substance. According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), potassium bicarbonate is “generally recognized as safe”. There is no evidence of human carcinogenicity, no adverse effects of overexposure, and an undetermined LD50. It is among the food additives encoded by European Union, identified by the E number E501. Physically, potassium bicarbonate occurs as a crystal or a soft white granular powder. Potassium bicarbonate is very rarely found in its natural form, the mineral called kalicinite.
The technical barriers of potassium bicarbonate are not high, resulting in numerous manufacturing enterprises. In potassium bicarbonate market, there are several relatively larger companies across the globe, such as Shandong Lunan Chemical, Evonik, Wentong Potassium Salt Group, Baoding Runfeng and Armand Products. And their plants mainly distribute in USA, Germany and China.
According to this study, over the next five years the Potassium Bicarbonate market will register a 3.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 150 million by 2024, from US$ 120 million in 2019.
Top Leading Companies are: Shandong Lunan Chemical,Evonik,Wentong Potassium Salt Group,Baoding Runfeng,Armand Products,Hebei Xinji Chemical Group,Shanxi Wencheng Chemical,Toagosei Group,Shijiazhuang Runhong Technology
Avail a sample copy before purchase:
SPECIAL OFFER (Avail a flat 10% discount on this report, please fill the form and mention the code : MIR10 in the comments section)
Important attributes of the report:
- The 360-degree Potassium Bicarbonate overview based on a global and regional level.
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level.
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants.
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans.
- SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations.
- Lastly, the research methodology and data sources are offered in this report.
Potassium Bicarbonate Market, by Types:
The report will make detailed analysis mainly on the development environment, Market size, development trends, operation situation and future development trends of Potassium Bicarbonate Market on the basis of current situation of the industry in 2018 so as to make full comprehension and judgment on the competitive situation of Potassium Bicarbonate Market Carrier and assist manufacturers and investment organization to better grasp the development course of Potassium Bicarbonate Market.
Browse full report along with TOC and List of Figures at:
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the market size and the growth rate in 2023?
- What are the key factors driving the Potassium Bicarbonate Market?
- Who are the key market players and what are their strategies in the Potassium Bicarbonate Market?
- What are the key markets trends impacting the growth of the Potassium Bicarbonate Market?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Potassium Bicarbonate Market?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the Global Potassium Bicarbonate Market?
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Potassium Bicarbonate Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Irfan Tamboli(Head of Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234