This Nuclear Medicine Market report gives an edge to not just compete but to outmatch the competition. The report provides with CAGR value fluctuation during the forecast period of 2018-2025 for the Pharmaceuticals Industry. Nuclear Medicine Market report is essential to guide for all the market aspirants like traders, distributors, manufacturers, suppliers and emerging market sectors.
Nuclear Medicine, or Radiopharmaceuticals, is radioactive compounds administered to the patient, and monitored via specific imaging devices, for diagnosis and therapeutic purposes. It is composed of a radioisotope bond to an organic molecule. The organic molecule conveys the radioisotope to specific organs, tissues or cells. The radioisotope is selected for its properties. Radiopharmaceuticals are used in the field of nuclear medicine as radioactive tracers in medical imaging and in therapy for many diseases (for example, brachytherapy). Many radiopharmaceuticals use technetium-99m (Tc-99m) which has many useful properties as a gamma-emitting tracer nuclide.
Some Of The Key Players In The Market Include:
- GE Healthcare
- Bracco Imaging
- Lantheus Medical Imaging
- Triad Isotopes
- Jubilant Pharma
- Eli Lilly
- China Isotope & Radiation
Get Sample Report @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-nuclear-medicine-market-85935
This report focuses on the Nuclear Medicine in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
The global average price of Nuclear Medicine is in the decreasing trend, from 41.6 USD/Dose in 2011 to 39.5 USD/Dose in 2015. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Nuclear Medicine includes Tc-99, I-123/131, In-111, Xe-133, Th-201 and Ga-67, and the proportion of Tc-99 in 2015 is about 51.60%, and the proportion is stable from 2011 to 2015.
Nuclear Medicine is widely used in Diagnostic, Therapeutic. The most proportion of Nuclear Medicine is Diagnostic, and the market share in 2015 is 61.23%. The trend of Diagnostic is decreasing.
The worldwide market for Nuclear Medicine is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 7.6% over the next five years, will reach 6610 million US$ in 2023, from 4590 million US$ in 2017, according to a new RFM (Research For Markets) study.
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
To Know More Details about Nuclear Medicine Market @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-nuclear-medicine-market-85935
Table of Contents
1 Market Overview
2 Manufacturers Profiles
3 Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer (2016-2017)
4 Market Analysis by Regions
5 North America
8 South America
9 Middle East and Africa
10 Market Segment by Type
11 Market Segment by Application
12 Market Forecast (2018-2023)
13 Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
14 Research Findings and Conclusion
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/inquiry/global-nuclear-medicine-market-85935
About Research for Markets:
Research for Markets indulges in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Mr. A Naidu
Research for Markets
Tel: +44 8000-4182-37 (UK)