The Global Data Center Interconnect Market was valued at USD 3.35 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 8.04 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 10.21% from 2017 to 2025.
The Data Center Interconnect Market report profiles the following companies, which includes: – Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Nokia Corporation, Ciena Corporation, Infinera Corporation, Extreme Networks, Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., Cisco Systems, Inc., Colt Technology Services Group Limited, ADVA Optical Networking Se, Juniper Networks, Inc.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at @ https://www.reportsintellect.com/sample-request/256666
Global Data Center Interconnect Market
By Application (Workload and data mobility, Real-time disaster recovery and business continuity, Shared data and resources/server high-availability clusters), Type (Software, Services, Product), End User (Government, Enterprises, CSPs, CNPs/ICPs), and Regional Market Size, Status and Forecast to 2025
Data center interconnect refers to the networking of two or more different data centers to achieve business or IT objectives. This interconnectivity between separate data centers helps them to work together, share resources and pass workloads between one another. Benefits of using data center interconnect includes – reduce power and space requirements, scale transport capacity, ensure quality, disaster recovery, latency reduction, global networking, scalability, flexible, and operationally simple.
Research study on the Global Data Center Interconnect Market was performed in five phases which include Secondary research, Primary research, subject matter expert advice, quality check and final review.
The market data was analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market shares and key trends were taken into consideration while making the report. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis.
Workload and data mobility
Real-time disaster recovery and business continuity
Shared data and resources/server high-availability clusters
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Get 30% Discount on This Report@ https://www.reportsintellect.com/discount-request/256666
Table of Contents –
Global Data Center Interconnect Market Size, Status and Forecast 2025
1 Market Overview
2 Manufacturers Profiles
3 Global Data Center Interconnect Sales, Revenue, Market Share and Competition by Manufacturer
4 Global Data Center Interconnect Market Analysis by Regions
5 North America Data Center Interconnect by Countries
6 Europe Data Center Interconnect by Countries
7 Asia-Pacific Data Center Interconnect by Countries
8 South America Data Center Interconnect by Countries
9 Middle East and Africa Data Center Interconnect by Countries
10 Global Data Center Interconnect Market Segment by Type
11 Global Data Center Interconnect Market Segment by Application
12 Data Center Interconnect Market Forecast
13 Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers
14 Research Findings and Conclusion
- To study and analyze the global Data Center Interconnect market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Data Center Interconnect market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Data Center Interconnect players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Data Center Interconnect with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Data Center Interconnect submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Reports Intellect is your one-stop solution for everything related to market research and market intelligence. We understand the importance of market intelligence and its need in today’s competitive world.
Our professional team works hard to fetch the most authentic research reports backed with impeccable data figures which guarantee outstanding results every time for you.
So, whether it is the latest report from the researchers or a custom requirement, our team is here to help you in the best possible way.
PH – + 1-706-996-2486
225 Peachtree Street NE,
Atlanta, GA 30303