The GLP-1 drugs are also known as incretin mimetics, a hormone that stimulates insulin secretion in response to meals.
GLP-1s are considered an adjunct to diet and exercise, to improve glycemic control in adults with type-2 diabetes mellitus.
Patients with type-2 diabetes have diminished insulin release in response to meals, and it is speculated that they may have defects in the release or action of their incretin hormones.
Browse Full Report at:
Key Market Trends
- China tops the global list of countries for the total number of people with diabetes, followed by India. The number of people with diabetes in Japan has also increased significantly.
- According to the IDF in 2013, it is estimated that Japan occupied the 10th position in the IDF list, with 7.2 million people with diabetes.
- WHO projects that diabetes is likely to be the seventh leading cause of death by 2030. Almost half of all deaths attributable to high blood glucose occur before the age of 70 years…
Major Players : NovoNordisk, Sanofi Aventis, Eli Lilly, Astra Zeneca
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (million USD), and market share and growth rate of Asia-Pacific Glucagon Like Peptide – 1 (GLP – 1) Agonists Market from 2013 to 2018 (historical) 2019 to 2025 (forecasted), covering:
North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
Central & South America (Brazil, Rest of South America)
Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Other)
Inquire for Discount:
Table of Content:
Chapter 1-Asia-Pacific Glucagon Like Peptide – 1 (GLP – 1) Agonists Market Overview
Chapter 2- Global Asia-Pacific Glucagon Like Peptide – 1 (GLP – 1) Agonists Market Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 3-Global Asia-Pacific Glucagon Like Peptide – 1 (GLP – 1) Agonists Market Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value) by Region (2017-2022)
Chapter 4-Global Asia-Pacific Glucagon Like Peptide – 1 (GLP – 1) Agonists Market Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2017-2022)
Chapter 5-Global Asia-Pacific Glucagon Like Peptide – 1 (GLP – 1) Agonists Market Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
Chapter 6-Global Asia-Pacific Glucagon Like Peptide – 1 (GLP – 1) Agonists Market Analysis by Application
Chapter 7-Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- The Asia-Pacific GLP-1 market is consolidated, with four major manufacturers holding a presence in the region.
- Currently, no generic versions of the GLP-1s are available in the market, since the drugs are patent protected. However, Sajjala Bio, Hyderabad, India, recently announced developments in a liraglutide biosimilar, and the company is aiming to launch the product by the end of 2019..
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687